Welcome to the website of SynPet S.A. (“SynPet”, “we”, “us” and/or “our”). Our website (“Site”) allows you to easily access and use content, including features, resources and other information intended to help you learn about SynPet’s technological developments and to provide information about our latest developments and marketing information for investors, researchers, and potential study participants, among others.
SynPet intends to process Personal Data in accordance with applicable data protection privacy principles, including applicable laws and regulations in the countries where we have operations. SynPet understands the importance of privacy and the protection of Personal Data and is committed to ensuring an adequate level of data protection for everyone whom SynPet collects data from.
Information We Collect and How We Use It:
- Site Users
Information We Collect: When you engage with the Site, we collect information that, alone or in combination with other information, could be used to identify you.
Personal Data You Provide Us. We collect Personal Data that visitors to the Site send to us electronically, for example when completing any “free text” boxes in our forms (such as on our “Information Request” or “Contact Us” page), requesting information or subscribing to emailing lists. While the type of data we collect depends on the nature of the inquiry, it typically includes name and email address.
Automatically Collected Data. When you use or interact with the Site, the following information is created and automatically logged in our systems:
- Log Data: Information (“log data”) that your browser automatically sends whenever you visit the Site. Log data includes your IP address (so we understand which country you are connecting from when you visit the Site), browser type and settings, the date and time of your request, and how you interacted with the Site.
- Device Information: Includes type of device you are using, operating system, settings, unique device identifiers, network information and other device-specific information. Information collected may depend on the type of device you use and its settings.
- Usage Information: Information about how you use our Site, such as the types of content that you view or engage with, the features you use, the actions you take, the other users you interact with and the time, frequency and duration of your activities.
How We Use Site Personal Data and Our Legal Bases for Processing:
As necessary for certain legitimate business interests, which include the following:
- To authenticate users and provide access to the Site;
- To respond to your inquiries and fulfill your requests for products, services, and information;
- If you ask us to delete your data and we are required to fulfil your request, to keep basic data to identify you and prevent further unwanted processing;
- To prevent fraud or criminal activity, misuse of our products or services, and ensure the security of our IT systems, architecture and networks; and
With your express consent, where you have clearly consented to SynPet’s processing of your Personal Data. In practice, this will generally mean that SynPet will ask you to sign a document, or to fill-in an online “opt-in” form or take other steps where you either clearly accept or refuse the data processing we describe.
To perform a contract between you and SynPet or its representative, including to provide services you request.
To comply with a legal obligation applicable to SynPet’s activities; for instance, SynPet is required to implement procedures to monitor adverse effects of marketed products or products being tested in clinical trials, which generally involves the collection and retention of Personal Data.
Manage cookie settings
Some cookies expire after a certain amount of time, or upon logging out (session cookies); others remain on your computer or terminal device for a longer period (persistent cookies). Our Site uses first party cookies (cookies set directly by SynPet) as well as third party cookies, as described below. For more details on cookies please visit All About Cookies.
Avenue Louise 523, 1050, Brussels, Belgium